Hey how are ya. your blog is cute I am just new at it if you cant tell but im sure I will get better.So hows life going for ya. Your dog blossom is very cute my kids love looking at her picture. you can write me any time its fun to keep in touch. talk to ya later
Your picture's of Mom And Dad are so cute. I love looking at their wedding pictures they both look so young. You should give me a copy of the pic at the bottom of this collage. I don't have one of all of us together. Is kee really taller than us? We should have ate more wheaties! ***Janet***
I wish someone would have given me a dog to hide my fat roll!!! Thanks alot Monica and Janet- that's what sisters are supposto be for!! Good thing I am taller than both of you!! Ha Ha HA!! Kee
6 comments:
It is good to put names to faces. What a cute couple your parents are. I like all the pictures of you and your family.
I am so glad to finally get to see pictures of your mom and dad. I also love the picture of you and my sweet baby Chloe!
Hey how are ya. your blog is cute I am just new at it if you cant tell but im sure I will get better.So hows life going for ya. Your dog blossom is very cute my kids love looking at her picture. you can write me any time its fun to keep in touch. talk to ya later
Your picture's of Mom And Dad are so cute. I love looking at their wedding pictures they both look so young. You should give me a copy of the pic at the bottom of this collage. I don't have one of all of us together. Is kee really taller than us? We should have ate more wheaties! ***Janet***
I wish someone would have given me a dog to hide my fat roll!!! Thanks alot Monica and Janet- that's what sisters are supposto be for!! Good thing I am taller than both of you!! Ha Ha HA!! Kee
Kee, if you had some fat we would give you a puppy! Did you notice I have the BIG dog?? That's not a good thing.
Post a Comment