It's *F*I*N*A*L*L*Y* Ashy's birthday! For the past 2 or 3 month's she has been telling everyone, "It's my birthday tomorrow and you can't come to my party". Sometimes your invited and sometimes not! Actually that changes on a daily basis, sometimes hourly! As of yesterday me and my mom were not invited because "we are sooo mean!" Ashlynn (a.k.a. Ashy Bug) is a funny, spunky and determined little girl. She has a mind of her own and has quite the attitude at times. She gets that from her mom. ;) You never know what will come out of her mouth. I love it when she calls me "Mommy Mon-Mon" and grins all over! I wish I could spend more time with her and my other niece and nephew. Kee, it would be nice if you would move closer. I have a basement just waiting for you and YES, you can bring the chickens!Happy 4th Birthday Ashy Bug!





1 comment:
Hey...I would love to send you an invite to our blog, but I need your email address. I tried to click on your email link through your profile and it wouldn't work, sorry!
Post a Comment