11.10.2008

Here is the cake I made Ashy. I copied Nancy because Luke's cake was sooo cute! This is the "girl" version minus the legs. She is laying on them so you can't see them silly! ;) Anyways, she liked the cake Blossie made for her! I still haven't master the whole picture thing and I don't know how to get rid of the big white border.... Does anyone know how??? How does everyone else make their picture collages??

4 comments:

Nancy said...

That is soooooo cute! Blossie did a great job. Nick said you were making a pink cake so I've been excited to see the pictures. It is adorable. I hope your neice had a nice birthday!

Brittin Marie said...

GO MONICA!!! It looks awesome! I don't think I will ever make a cake again, bc i'm pretty sure it will never come out as sweet as that one. I think I'll just stick with eating them!!! :)

T Huffaker and son's + Chloe said...

I Love the cake!! Poor Tate and Chloe are just getting cupcakes!!

KeeRN said...

Hello! Its me, Tigger, and I'm bouncing around work at 4:00 am! I like the pics, I bet the cake not only looked good but tasted even better because you made chocolate!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for being such a COOL aunt! No wonder Ashy loves you so much!