11.25.2008

Tag, I'm It.

I've been tagged.

*8 Shows I watch Regularly
1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Desperate House Wives
3. Dancing with the stars
4. Supper Nanny
5. Forensic Science (I love it!)
6. Cops
7. Dr. Phil!
8. Everybody Loves Raymond

*8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Cleaned up the house
3. Took the garbage cans out
4. Got gas
5. Fried up 15 pounds of hamburger
6. Bathed me and Bloss (not together silly!)
7. Went to Wal*Mart
8. Washed every bowl and frying pan in the house!(see #5)

*8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Parowan Cafe
2. Jim's (ha ha Janet!)
3. Applebees
4. Fazoli's
5. The Purple Turtle
6. Los Hermanos in Provo
7. Pizza Factory
8. Red Robin

*8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1. Going home tomorrow!
2. Blossom getting a haircut
3. Playing with Ashy
4. Early morning shopping on friday
5. Thanksgiving
6. Going to the movies with my mom
7. My birthday
8. Trip to New York!

*8 Things on my Wish List
1. Go to Paris
2. Spend more time with my family
3. Mom to be healthy!
4. Have a permanent live-in handyman, preferably a cute one!
5. See the Eiffel Tower
6. Find a husband!
7. Not worry about money or insurance
8. Adopt my china baby

*8 People I tag
1. Dani
2. Heather
3. Nancy
4. Anjeanette
5. Brittin
6. Karen
7. Janet
8. Shelly

No comments: