I hope there are many more to come. I wanted to be there but needed to be here with this cute baby. Hope all went well and everyone is happy. Anyone interesting there? Sorry I wasn't there to trip them.
tomorrows "wordless Wednesday" will you post something please!?!?!?!?!?!?! Thanks- TIGGER(Thats a wonderful thing you know!!)
awwww! they are soooo cute! hey you should check out my blog at http://jaybug11.blogspot.com hey heleh, you should check out my blog too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I hope there are many more to come. I wanted to be there but needed to be here with this cute baby. Hope all went well and everyone is happy. Anyone interesting there? Sorry I wasn't there to trip them.
tomorrows "wordless Wednesday" will you post something please!?!?!?!?!?!?! Thanks- TIGGER
(Thats a wonderful thing you know!!)
awwww! they are soooo cute! hey you should check out my blog at http://jaybug11.blogspot.com hey heleh, you should check out my blog too!
Post a Comment