10.13.2009

Weston & Brandie's Wedding

I'm just a little slow at posting wedding pictures... like 2 1/2 weeks slow. That's because I'm LAZY! Here's a ton of pictures for ya.This was while she was getting ready. I kept asking her if she really wanted to do this. I told her marriage was wrong and to never marry a guy with 3 sisters but she just laughed.
Weston before... I love the old barn in the background. I wish it was in my back yard!See the lady sitting on the back row in the plaid dress?? Well there was a really hot COWBOY sitting next to her... too bad it was her husband. He was cute though!Ashy Bug!Hannah
Seeing Brandie for the first time.These 2 were the cutest stinkin' flower girls ever!
This is my favorite picture of Weston!

Then Brandie placed the ring lovingly on the wrong hand. Oops! It was funny.

Weston is FINALLY married!
Congratulation to you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics of the wedding! I like the cute flower girls! Nice almost complete family pic of our family too.

flarffy2000 said...

I know kee, my china baby is missing! Just kiddin! I wish dad was normal too, I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

it's about time for another entry, I'm getting board again!!!! Thought of a good excuse for me to come up and visit yet???