
I found these random pictures on my camera and decided to post them before I delete them. This was from my "honeymoon" in Vegas last June. This security guard was hot!
And this was just because I missed Jack! It's been 1 year this month since Jack and I have to say, that man knew how to kiss..... I have tons more pictures from this trip but I will have to post those another day when I have more time.
And this was just because I missed Jack! It's been 1 year this month since Jack and I have to say, that man knew how to kiss..... I have tons more pictures from this trip but I will have to post those another day when I have more time.





2 comments:
You were looking at guys on your honeymoon??? Shame on you! You should stop breathing so Jack will come and rescue you and give you mouth to mouth! Maybe that's where he learned how to kiss! Gross, I can't believe I said that.
Monica took me on her honey moon! After all she does wink at me in the elevator!!!!! Kee ;)
Post a Comment