Is this not the cutest picture ever!?!?! If I had a little tiny baby I would soooo do this! Blossie would probably just eat the cheerios. Karen, you have the newest, littlest baby so you should do this!***BTW***
My cousin Karen and her cute family are adopting a little baby girl! They are in Las Vegas right now picking her up! She was born on the 15th, I think! I have only seen one picture of her and she is super cute. Keep your fingers crossed that everything goes as planned for them! I can't wait to snuggle her and strap a headband on her head! :)





2 comments:
Look on her blog. She posted a new picture. It's the best one yet. I like the Cheero baby too. Bet the costume is not very comfortable.
Thanks Monica! I still think you should come visit me while I'm here! It's awful lonely...sniff..sniff...Maybe I can have Kaleb be a gallon of milk and Kyleigh be a cereal bowl! That's hilarious!
Post a Comment