Weston and Brandi are getting married! We are all sooo happy and excited for them. I couldn't finish this post until I got a picture of them so I had to wait for the weekend. Her ring is gorgeous! I'm very impressed that my brother picked it out all by himself! They got engaged last tuesday 9/1/09 at the park in P-town, exactly one year from when they met and in the same spot as they met. Awwwww... I didn't think my brother knew how to be romantic and sentimental. That is too sweet, lots better then handing your beloved girlfriend the ring and saying "here, you win". Anyways......
The wedding will be September 26, 2009 at her parents summer home in Paragonah. This is actually my grandparents wedding anniversary also but I'm not sure what year they were married, sometime in the mid 1940's. Grandma Pete would be thrilled if she were here.
Congratulations Weston & Brandi! We can't wait till the 26th.
******************************************************
This is a cute one of them!**P.S.** There should be lots of cute guys there too! Another plus. :)





5 comments:
Congrats, We're all happy for them here in South Carolina. I hope I will be home by then but who knows.
Good luck with the cute guys that will be coming. Let me know which ones you like and I'll trip you or them and you can fall into each others arms and live happily ever after.
That sounds good Aunt Helen! Did you realize that in a round about way Karen is 9 months pregnant right now?? I'm so excited for her!
She feels 9 months pregnant and is hoping to get her figure back quickly after this baby. She's sitting with her feet up now so she can only say "Hi" through me. All seems to be going good in Vegas. Another Dr. app. tomorrow.
I'm excited! If she were to pick out a baby blanket with 2 or 3 colors, what would they be??
Sorry Monica, I didn't see your question. Life is VERY CRAZY with one grown up (Me) and 2 children. They keep me running and if I'm not chasing them, I'm on the phone getting more details. I did tell your Mom on the phone about colors. The nursery (formally Grandma's room) is purple and pink but other colors are in there two so just about anything would work.
Post a Comment