I found this on a friend's site and it was fun to see how many people I share the same name with. I was actually a little suprised at how few there were.
Monica Reese
| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|
Blossom Reese
The one & only! ;)
HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|
***Lucy Cornwall***
Have at it Janet, it hasn't been picked yet! :)
| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|






3 comments:
I'm an orginal!!!! i AM THE ONLY KRISTINE PACKWOOD IN THE US! Don't you feel luck to know me!
Monica tried this out on my family. Izzy and McKenna has 2 or less people named that name. But the rest of us have 26 to 1768. Heather has all original names for her kids. One or fewer. That is real cool. Thanks for sharing.
I don't even have to visit the site to know my name is not original. Nancy Anderson (it doesn't get much more plain Jane than that). My maiden name was SCHEIBE and was original, but noone could pronounce it! (SHYBEE). That's pretty cool that you had a client named LUKE ANDERSON:)
Post a Comment