8) Gerber 2-pack onesies $4.88 on clearance for $1.00
4) Gerber 3-pack bibs $4.88 on clearance for $1.00
Total before coupons= $12.00
Used:
12) $1.00/1 Gerber apparel coupon
Total OOP= FREE
I was excited! I had 15 of these beauties in my purse just waiting to stumble across a great deal and today was the day. So, if someone would hurry up and have a baby they could have lots of free stuff! ;)
Bloss was not very impressed with my great finds. Oh well...





3 comments:
You've got to tell me where you get the coupons. Great find.
I think Blossie is sad that the bibs and onsies aren't for her. Is she wearing a tutu in the picture under your list of blogs? It's really cute!
Hi Nancy, this was Blossie's halloween costume. She was a princess that year. Every year Parowan has a fall fest and a kid's costume parade and my niece took her to it. She even made the front page of the newspaper! ;) They called her "Princess Pooch Blossom".
Post a Comment