7.22.2008

There seems to be a problem....








How many beds do you have? There seems to be a slight problem at our house. Blossie has atleast 4 beds, one in each room. This way she never has to decide if she want's to sleep in her nice comfy bed or be with me. (That is another problem... I have to be within her sight at ALL times. If I shut the door when I'm in the bathroom she whines and sticks her paw or nose under the door.) You wouldn't think it would be a hard decision but....
Which one does she always choose???





Hope you had a good sleep Bloss!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Blossom is so cute! We are down to 1 dog. Only Spanks is left. I'm not sure when or if we will ever find another dog to stay here. Maybe they don't like the goat! See you soon.