7.23.2008

Lawn Mower vs Hose

Vs.
Oops I did it again... Arggghhh! It's really not funny and I am quite upset with myself. I did the very same thing just over a month ago, June 3rd to be exact. (I still have the receipt from the new hose timer I just bought.) So, just in case you were wondering what happens when a lawn mower, a hose and a retarded driver get together look below. Hopefully this will save you from all the wasted time of driving to Wal-Mart (again), searching for hose repair kits, desperatly looking for the *G*O*O*D* type of hose timer, not finding any of this at Wal-Mart so eventually you end up at Lowes paying top dollar. Then you come home and cross your fingers the repair kit works and does not leak or is at least a tolerable size of leak. Anyways, you would think I would eventually learn!
As my mom would say, "Someday Tima, someday."




The battle wounds from last time. The furr ball supervised the whole time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's 12:36 am and I am NOT getting paid to stay up, this interent is wasting my time and then I found Blossie Boo and your blog and wanted to leave a memorie and cant figure out where and how to leave it so I will say HI here and try later!!!!!!!! bye, KEE

Anonymous said...

hi cute picks!!!!!!!! you should e-mail me when you update it!!!!!!!! love you jay bug