6.12.2009

Happy Birthday Kee!

Today is Kristine's 35th Birthday! WOW, that's old. She is my favorite BIG sister and one of my bestest friends! Here are 35 great things about her. You knew this was coming...

1. She is a great mom.
2. Her name will always be Kee.
3. She put bacon up her nose when she was little.
4. She taught me what a hickey was.
5. She would tell me all her "boy" secrets. To this day I still haven't told mom!
6. She would take me "up town" with her when I was little. That was soooo cool!

7. She knows how to use bondo and change spark plugs.
8. She had a cool camero in high school.
9. She has long pretty finger nails.
10. She plays the piano.
11. She would take me to stay with her in St. George and it was so fun!
12. She is an excellent nurse.
13. She tells me red hair is pretty just to make me feel better.
14. She is a great cook, especially dinner rolls.
15. She loves her chickens.
16. She let me stay and snuggle her baby all night at the hospital.
17. She let's me claim her kids as mine.
18. We have matching cars. Kind of like Twinkies!
19. She is a serious couponer. Don't cross her path at the grocery store cause she really will knock you out.
20. She is short just like me.
21. She is a clean freak, especially with her car.
22. I have never ever known her to be lazy.
23. She can sew anything.
24. She is definitely the boss at her house.
25. She told me she will have a baby for me one day. I sure hope you didn't forget that conversation.
26. She is pretty and skinny.
27. She is my mom's favorite daughter.
28. She looks just like my mom.
29. We are going to be "travel buddies" when we are old ladies.
30. She taught me *A*L*L* about having a baby on the plane ride to Hawaii.
31. She is a great wife.
32. She loves her husband and kids.
33. She won't let Ashy have a Blossie dog. :(
34. She loves shrimp. YUCK!
35. She has the best little sister in the world!

Happy Birthday Kee! I hope you have a super duper birthday.
Love, Me and Blossie

1 comment:

Helen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTINE!!!!!!!
I'm glad you guys have birthday cause that's the only time Monica puts anything on her blog and I like to know what's going on with all of you. Of course I could call and maybe I will.
Anyway have a wonderful day and let everyone take care of you.