Today is my mom's 59th birthday! She told me I better not do this but I don't always listen to her so here I go......
59 fun facts about Mom.
1. She's MY mom and I love her!
2. She is the coupon Queen.
3. She is the best chocolate chip cookie baker in southern utah.
4. She is the best Grandma Henny Pennie.
5. She can burp with the best of 'em.
6. She has guts of steel.
7. She makes her own hoggie rolls.
8. She is a short order chef for Weston.
9. She is the snoopiest person I know.
(She taught me everything I know!)
10. She is a referee for her girls.
11. She eats her mixed veggies one veggie at a time.
12. She has been an unpaid book keeper for 34 years!
13. She somehow knows everyone.
14. She is a great nurse.
15. She loves my little fur-kid! Well.... maybe just tolerates her.
16. She is a Griffiths.
17. She was the best daughter to her mom.
18. She loves old people!
19. She is pretty.
20. She is a good old Beaver gal.
21. She can type super fast.
22. She loves her sisters.
23. I am her favorite!!
24. She looks just like her mom.
25. She has been married longer than she was single.
26. She is an example to her kids.
27. She's a harder worker than anyone I know.
28. She loves to bake.
29. She is friends with a polygamist.
30. She doesn't have red hair.
31. She made us suckers to sell when we were kids.
32. She loves popcorn and diet coke.
33. She always makes sure we have a cake on our birthday.
34. She is a "cool" grandma.
35. She can't wait to hold my babies!
36. She misses her friends at work.
37. She is always there for you no matter what.
38. She loves my dad.
39. She was there to see all of her grand kids be born.
40. She loves radishes. YUCK!!
41. We experienced Disneyland together for the 1st time.
42. She loves to go to the movies.
43. She is a great shot giver.
44. She has long hair.
45. She is missing ALOT of body parts.
46. Her middle daughter is her favorite!
47. She uses more lotion than anyone I know.
48. She has lived in 5 different locations but only 2 houses in her married life.
49. Once upon a time she loved inside dogs.
50. She dyed her hair slightly red when I was a baby so people would stop asking where I came from.
51. She is a honest person.
52. She is always up for a "coke and ride around town".
53. She knows how to drag main.
54. She loves to go to the post office.
55. She likes to people watch.
56. Did I mention she loves popcorn??
57. And lotion??
58. She hates dresses.
and
59. She the BEST mom in the world!





3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!!! I agree with all 59 items and would like to add:
She is a SUPER SISTER.
She likes fire engines and sewing factories as much as I do.
She is always willing to stop what she is doing and go to lunch when I go through Parowan.
She took good care of Mom when she was in the Nursing Home in Parowan and before too.
I know there are many more things that should be said but I will just sum it up by saying:
SHE IS ONE OF A KIND--SUPER DAUGHTER, SISTER, WIFE, MOTHER, NURSE, GRANDMOTHER
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Monica's Mom we can't wait to meet you, and don't worry I am not the mean sister, Nichloas dosen't have a mean sister. We will see you guys in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!
yah grandma is the best and i LOVE her!!!!!!!! Luv ya grandma!
Luv Jelly Bear
Post a Comment