10.10.2008

I am: a Utahan and proud of it
I think: about odd things
I have: the cutest dog in the world
I dislike: rich people who complain about the price of windows
I miss: Parowan
I fear: Mom's cancer coming back
I feel: like my head hurts :(
I hear: traffic outside
I smell: window cleaner
I crave: Wendy's frosty
I cry: when I'm mad
I usually: get along with my family
I search: for a husband!!
I wonder: if my kids will have *R*E*D* hair
I regret: fighting with Janet when we were at home
I wish: I could afford my china baby NOW!
I love: my nieces and nephew like they are my own
I care: too much about what other's think of me
I always: think of other's
I worry: about my Mom
I am not: a social butterfly
I believe: Grandma Pete picked Ashy out
I sing: horrible so I don't!
I don't always: listen to advise from others
I write: pretty
I win: sometimes
I lose: receiptes all the time
I listen: to my boss
I don't understand: the church
I can usually be found: at work
I need: to be a better house keeper
I forget: but I don't forgive (I'm working on this!)
I am happy: most of the time

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Hey Monica!! How are you? I'm so happy to hear about your Mom thats great news!! I'm excited that you found my blog I love having people keep in touch! I was so happy that you were up there in the NICU when I had Tayt you seriously were so sweet and such a comfort! Thank you!!

The Anderson's said...

Hey, its so fun to find out random information huh! It gets you thinking anyway! Glad to hear all is well with your mom!

T Huffaker and son's + Chloe said...

So glad your mom is ok. I just want to tell you that the church is true. I love the joy it has brought to me and my family, and I am so thankful for it in my life.