10.09.2008

Good News!!!

Mom's cat scan went great yesterday, she is tumor free!! (She better keep it that way too!) Thanks for your thought and prayers. Let's hope she stay's a member of the "Good News Club"! :)

4 comments:

Dani, Mark and Kids said...

That is awesome Monica. Glad you let us all know. We will still keep her in our prayers. Hey, hope we get to see you one of these days.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I'm so glad all was well with your mom. I agree with Dani, I hope to see you soon.

Helen said...

Best news I've heard since this morning when your Mom called me. I'm very happy. We are going to go to Vegas to the Price is Right Show they have sometime soon and then we are going to South Carolina. Monica, you should come with us. You will love the kids and the country. They are coming home for Christmas. Maybe you can come see them. They get here late Christmas Eve and go back Jan. 6 so lots of play time.
I also have to tell you that Nate cut his hose in half today when he mowed the lawn with a reg. mower. I think that takes even more talent than with a riding mower. Good thing Home Depot is near. You know of course I am going to cut my hose in half now even though I have someone else mow the grass. See you later.

T Huffaker and son's + Chloe said...

We are so glad all went well,
Love The Huffakers