As soon as I spotted these pumpkins I was soooo excited! So excited in fact I had to call my sister and tell her. Both my sisters love spring and I absolutely HATE it, so I just had to let them know that fall is officially on the way! I love, love, love fall time! When I went in Robert's all the isles were filled with leaves and pumpkins. I had a funny feeling in my stomach I was so excited! So hello fall, goodbye nasty summer! :)
5 years ago





5 comments:
Fall is one of my favorite seasons too. Love those pumpkins. You can keep fall decorations up fpr months!!!!!
Fall is my absolute favorie!!! I love that pic ;)
OK-I know you don't know me, I'm Nancy's cousin and I'd LOVE to know which Robert's you took this picture at. Those pumpkins are SO cute!
It was the American Fork Robert's. They are super cute! ;)
I also love the fall. I love the smell in the air and all of the birght colors. Have a great day.
Heather ,Monte, and Chloe
Post a Comment