Ok, so Santa didn't exactly bring me the best present ever. I should have known better, after all he is a man.
This sweet little baby girl belongs to my cousin Karen.
Her name is Kambrie.
Here I am explaining to her that I'm going to be her new mom! I think she looks a little worried...
Her thoughts on this idea were not good.
I believe it made her spit up. :(
This sweet little baby girl belongs to my cousin Karen.
Her name is Kambrie.
Here I am explaining to her that I'm going to be her new mom! I think she looks a little worried...
Her thoughts on this idea were not good.I believe it made her spit up. :(

This baby girl is too sweet. These are the results of Great Aunt Linda jiggling the goodness out of her!
After the jiggling excitement was over she was still trying to figure out what the heck just happened.
While all the baby lovin was going on in the other room, this was taking place behind closed doors. Yes, that is Ashy jumping on the mattress with Kyleigh underneath. Don't worry, there was lots and lots of giggles coming from underneath.
After the jiggling excitement was over she was still trying to figure out what the heck just happened.
In the end everybody was still friends!
Kaleb was not amused with any of this.
Here is Kyleigh dancing to the Nut Cracker.
After her grand presentation she took a bow but somebody seemed to have missed it. Oops!
Ashy practicing for her new baby brother/sister. Yes, Kristine is EXPECTING!
Woo hoo!!
Just kidding, but Weston and Brandie are! Sometime in the late summer/August.Kambrie and her Momma.
Notice the cute headband I strapped on her! I think baby girls should be born with headbands.
Thanks Karen for sharing your sweet little baby with us!I thoroughly enjoyed her.









2 comments:
You are too funny! We definitely enjoyed visiting with you guys and you totally had me convinced Kristine was prego! You can always come visit us in SC and snuggle her NIGHT and day too if you want!!
Yes Monica, you are too funny, I almost thought I might have been pregnant after reading that, then I pinched myself and I'm breathing again!!! I thought this was the funniest thing I've read all day! I've been grouchy and grumpy all day, thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment