So I was talking to my sister last night as we were walking (she walks and I talk to her on the phone) that counts as walking right?!?! Anyways, her advice for me was, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming". That's what Dory tells Nemo so I guess I will swim. Have I ever mentioned that I hate swimming??? If you know me then you know I do! So, Cassidy.... (or Lacy you can pass this message on) If you are reading this, I am ready to play anytime. Your only an hour and a half away and I'm sooo jealous. I wish I was down there going to school with you. I was down there 2 months ago and it is COWBOY heaven! I would love to move there. Everything about it is cool, they even have a drive in movie place! I have always wanted to go to one of those... So it's time to "get it together, and get on with life". Now that I'm back in the game, you will be seeing alot more of me on here. Lucky you! :)
5 years ago





3 comments:
Where is cowboy heaven? Glad to know you are still alive and well. I miss your posts on the blog. I've got to get after Karen too. It's been a long time since we've had pictures.
:) Love the movie..love the quote. So true!
hi! just keep swimming just keep swimming.... Hummm, it's 3:20 am and I'm at work and a resident has been yelling at me since 2am and I've done everything I can think of for him, and the alarm box in the office has been beeping at me since 2:30 am and I'm TIRED of swimming, I just wanta go home to bed!!! AHHHHHHH!!
Hope you have a better day, this is my 2nd one of "These" kind of shifts this week. See you this weekend. That an cute pic of nemo! Bye!! :)
Post a Comment