It's about time you worked on the blogg. I miss hearing from you. How are the wedding plans going? I'm excited for you. Cindy will be up next weekend and will stay the whole week. You and Blossie are invited up to visit us. Let me know your plans. KEEP BLOGGING----I LOVE YOUR BLOGG and the cute pictures. You almost make me want a China baby. But I think I'll go for grandbabies so I can spoil them and send them home.
1 comment:
It's about time you worked on the blogg. I miss hearing from you. How are the wedding plans going? I'm excited for you.
Cindy will be up next weekend and will stay the whole week. You and Blossie are invited up to visit us. Let me know your plans.
KEEP BLOGGING----I LOVE YOUR BLOGG and the cute pictures. You almost make me want a China baby. But I think I'll go for grandbabies so I can spoil them and send them home.
Post a Comment