1.29.2009

Happy Birthday Jelly Bear!

Today is Jayley's 12th birthday! She came into this world just a
tiny little thing weighing only 4 lb. 4 oz.
I had waited *FOREVER* for a baby niece and she was finally here! When we went to see her I remember my mom saying her legs looked like she had baggy nylons on. And they did!
During the summer I would babysit Jayley every day! When school started up agian I would pick her up from the babysitters and watch her untill her dad got home. It was sooo fun to play dress up with her! Everywhere me and Tanisha went, Jayley went right along too! We taught that kid how to properly drag main, drink diet coke and chase COWBOYS! There were some people in town who didn't know me very well and thought she was my baby. If they saw me without her they would ask where my baby was. And I loved it! I have always claimed her as my own kid and always will.
So..... I hope you have the best birthday ever Jelly Bear! Me and Bloss love you tons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful girl! And her aunt sounds awesome too! I hope she had a great birthday, I bet she invited LOTS of giggling girls over and filled the basement up for her party! Happy Birthday JayBug! Kee